SalaryLocationEurope, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, United KingdomIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our client is a European IT consulting firm part of an Asian Blue-chip conglomerate. This company has offices across the world and has grown till almost 25 K employees in different markets empowering organizations to transform their business according to their markets.
As a member of the banking transformation team, you will work closely with your colleagues and bank’ stakeholders to provide accurate solutions according to bank’s needs. You will share your knowledge and experience with others to build up a strong culture and environment over Temenos solutions.
You will start setting up the private bank’s environment under Temenos in United States.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, executing, and managing the integration of existing applications to the new T24 environment.
- Keep a track on integration projects and ensure that they meet business requirements and goals.
- Fulfil the end user requirements.
- Making recommendation of the integration products and services
- Work with the stakeholders and business owners to ensure solutions are
- Minimizing the impact of integration on various existing processes
- Train the employees on application features.
- Create of technical documentation and reports.
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced consultants and analysts.
The candidate will provide a proven track record in Wealth or in Securities in Temenos