Back to Jobs
Testing & Validation Manager
SalaryUpto 40 LPALocationPuneIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
- Ensure the ownership of Software & System level Engineering process.
- Responsible of Engineering testing & Validation Tools definition and deployment
- Be an access point to Program/Product Lines for Software and System level Testing and validation, must to support a specific need in case of urgency.
- Automotive Electronics domain in the area of CDC (IVI, HMI, Audio) and ADAS Design, Testing & Validation knowledge.
- O Ensure that budget of Program is optimized by avoiding redundancies in investments and support Program/Product Lines to achieve their budget applying efficiency improvement plan and all expertise to optimize cost. (Right-First-Time).
- 17+ years of experience in Automotive Electronics Product and Automotive embedded Software development in Software engineering as Manager under Cross-Functional Organization and Cross-Regional work environment.
- Skills and competencies:
- Strong knowledge and experience of Automotive SPICE, Software Design process, review process, software testing and system validation.
- Strong knowledge of Software Design, Software Requirements, Software testing and system Validation and Functional Safety ISO26262
- Strong knowledge handling high end automotive electronics test equipment’s
- Strong experience in Dpsace based Hardware in Loop (HIL) Testing, System Testing, validation and knowledge of debugging for problem solving.
- Knowledge of Automotive infotainment testing for features like media, connectivity, Navigation, audio manager and ADAS features.
- Fluency in English and preferred either Japanese or French.
- Customer management and negotiation skills
- Lead efficiency activities of engineering Testing and Validation through Capitalization, Standardization, Design Review and Training.
- Lead Optimization and continuous improvement activities of development process testing & validation tools, quality and documentation.
- Responsible for Functional Safety Standard - ISO 26262, ASPICE implementation
- Validation, Hardware in Loop (HIL) Testing, System Testing implementation with Automotive standards
- Facilitate resource allocation and workload to be highly effective.
- Responsible Project Management and Test Management
- Agile Project and Risk Management , QCD responsible
- Develop the project plan incorporating the resource, time and skill level requirements
- Develop acceptance criteria, review schedules, conduct regular project reviews and take appropriate corrective actions.
- People management and people development experience