Direct responsibility for development and maintenance of training programs for the GEPD plasma operations, including GEPD Corporate, the collection centers and plasma supply chain in accordance with company specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) and regulatory standards using established and proven training methods.
● Master’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, Organizational Development, Management or related field.
● Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in training or education.
● Supervisory experience preferred but not required.
● Experience in a cGMP regulated environment preferred.
● Experience with plasma or whole blood preferred.