SalaryOpen for negotiations according to the candidate level plus the Co range of benefitsLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
As Transition Manager, the owner is responsible for all tasks related to DSC implementation and transition projects which are critical for the success of onboarding Company entities to DSC software products. This includes i.e. general project leadership, integration management, risk management, and change management. Projects in scope are both initial onboarding of countries as well as ongoing additions / changes of running services from a sender perspective.
As Project & Transition Manager, the owner identifies, drives and track digital initiatives together with the Finance Leadership in Central Europe. This includes definition of project approaches, setting of timelines, identifying required & related group function to support the project, managing and coordinating project teams, creating status and management summaries for the reporting on board level. The role will closely interact with group functions such as, Finance Processes & Systems, IT and Finance divisions and entities of this holding and all local and central Business Unit finance organizations.
This role is offering many career oportunities such as :
- Once a project is rolled out to the operations a new interesting project will replace it, etc.
- Stability and international expossure
- Possiblity to evolve and to be relocated in CE/WE in the future
- An exceptionally intelligent and talented CFO of the service center plus the functional real boss in Western Eu
- A young local team who is now full of idea and support
- Nice package and benefits etc.
TASKS & RESPONSABILITIES
- Detailed planning of transition waves for Data Service Centre products / services
- Track quality and timely implementation of transition waves (and projects)
- Develop and deploy project methodologies for roll-ins
- Maintain and continuously improve transition methodologies
- Train and support project teams with defined methodologies
- Provide direction and guidance to transition stakeholders
- Act as single point of contact for all communication with leadership of local entities that are part of this multinational holding
- Assess and manage risks during implementation
- Resolute issues arising in transition process with leadership of local entities
- Report status of ongoing transitions and other projects, flag (potential future) issues and escalate where required
- Degree in Business Studies with (preferred majors in Finance/Accounting)
- Several years of experience in finance transformations (or other enabling functions) like large service transitions or software implementations
- Preferably experience in Finance/Accounting operations or other enabling functions, with a thorough knowledge of Accounting and business processes
- Preferably knowledge in interfaces, IT systems & technologies (e.g. SAP or similar ERP)
- Excellent project management skills and ability of setting priorities in complex environment.
- Strong team player with a positive and pragmatic approach on problem solving; trouble-shooting and conflict management skills
- Analytical/conceptual understanding; is able to breakdown issues, understand and assess the impact and develop solutions paths including identification of parties
- Strong communication skills with ability to present concepts, methodologies, and transition plans to leadership of local entities
- Excellent command of English and German