SalaryLocationBucharestIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
The general purpose of the role is to support the transition and roll-out of software & services from our Client's global Digital Service Centers (Bucharest) towards their local countries.
As Transition Manager, the owner is responsible for all tasks related to DSC implementation and transition projects which are critical for the success of onboarding software products. This includes i.e. general project leadership, integration management, risk management, and change management. Projects in scope are both initial onboarding of countries as well as ongoing additions/changes of running services from a sender perspective.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Detailed planning of transition waves for DSC products/services;
- Track quality and timely implementation of transition waves (and projects);
- Develop and deploy project methodologies for roll-ins;
- Maintain and continuously improve transition methodologies;
- Train and support project teams with defined methodologies;
- Provide direction and guidance to transition stakeholders;
- Act as a single point of contact for all communication with the leadership of local entities;
- Assess and manage risks during implementation;
- Resolute issues arising in the transition process with the leadership of local entities;
- Report status of ongoing transitions and other projects, flag (potential future) issues and escalate where required.
- Degree in Business Studies with (preferred majors in Finance/Accounting);
- Several years of experience in finance transformations (or other enabling functions) like large service transitions or software implementations;
- Preferably experience in Finance/Accounting operations or other enabling functions, with a thorough knowledge of Accounting and business processes;
- Preferably knowledge in interfaces, IT systems & technologies (e.g. SAP);
- Excellent project management skills and ability to set priorities in a complex environment;
- Strong team player with a positive and pragmatic approach to problem-solving; trouble-shooting and conflict management skills;
- Analytical/conceptual understanding; is able to breakdown issues, understand and assess the impact, and develop solutions paths including identification of parties;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present concepts, methodologies, and transition plans to the leadership of local entities;
- Excellent command of English and German.