SalaryLocationAlba Iulia, Baia Mare, Bistriţa, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Covasna, Deva, Harghita, Oradea, Sfântu-GheorgheIndustryCreative Graphic DesignerJob Description
UI/UX Designer (software products company, not outsourcing)
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together
- Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity
- Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Creating the look and feel of mobile and web apps for our clients
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
What abilities will you need?
- Skilled in interface design software (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Very good understanding of software functionality as well as graphic design
- Strong customer orientation
- Previous experience as UI/UX designer
- Excellent organization/time management skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills dealing with team members and occasionally senior staff
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally.