Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationSaudi Arabia, RiyadhIndustryMedicalJob Description
- +5 years’ experience after Medical Doctorate or Fellowship or Equivalent.
- All Nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Examining, diagnosing, and treating patient conditions and disorders of the genitourinary organs and tracts.
- Documenting and reviewing patients' histories.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Using specialized equipment, such as X-rays, fluoroscopes, and catheters.
- Performing abdominal, pelvic, or retroperitoneal surgeries when necessary.
- Treating lower urinary tract dysfunctions.
- Prescribing and administering antibiotics, antiseptics, or compresses to treat infections or injuries.
- Prescribing medications for patients with erectile dysfunction, infertility, or ejaculation problems.
- Providing Urology consultations or referring patients to specialists.
- Directing nurses, residents, or other staff.
If you are Interested, please send your updated CV mentioning Job Title to: