SalaryUpto 80LPALocationIndia, MumbaiIndustryOperationsJob Description
Key Result Area
- Responsible to constantly strategize and operationalize improvement in customer experience – from proposal entry to policy issuance; by constantly creating flexible and enabling system.
- In-charge of back office operations including policy issuance, endorsements and other inter dependent processes.
- To monitor productivity of Operations workforce and improve efficiency.
- Model Office Testing – Identify, analyse and assessment of business requirements by interacting between the various stakeholders of the company. Prioritising, testing and deployment of such requirements in co-ordination with IT.
- Digital Operations:
- Drive implementation of technology transformation journey in operations to meet targeted deadline.
- To move towards paperless operations / digitalisation once the technology transformation journey is achieved – technology driven operations.
- Regulatory MIS Generation and Submissions - Timely publishing of all MIS and report s related to production as well as timely filing of all returns and reports with Regulator (IRDA and IIB)
- Stakeholder Management – Managing Internal and external stakeholders viz. Statutory, ISO, Sales, Claims and other primary stakeholders
- Innovation and Change - To innovate methods of making the journey of purchase and servicing simple and efficient for various modes of distribution. Strategize and Plan and organization restructuring in alignment to market benchmarking and business needs
1) Turn around time.
2) Quality of documents
3) Productivity of resources
4) First time right.
5) Accuracy of data
Qualification and Experience Requirement
Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience in Non-Life Insurance sector with at-least 5 years handling operations at national level.
- People Management: Understands people’s strengths, capabilities and motivation and works with them for their development and growth.
- Stakeholder management: Understanding and setting expectation towards all stakeholders and deliver considering organizational success
- Domain knowledge in GI: Ability to lead teams with subject authority and industry experience specific to GI
- Customer centricity: Ability to create processes and solutions regards customer engagement towards facilitating positive experience
- Influencing: Ability to affect both lower and senior management, customer (Internal & external) behaviour, opinions and emotions
- Time Management & Prioritizing: Builds the time plan for self and team to deal with multiple and complex tasks
- Problem Solving: Ability to find solutions and guide teams in difficult and complex situations
- Leverage diversity: Focus on building teams with diverse profiles keeping gender, experience, geographies and industry in view
- Domain knowledge of General Insurance
- Strong understanding of technology
- Proficiency in MS Office.