Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationIndia, BangaloreIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
The roles and responsibilities of the Web Developer include the following:
- Design & Develop HTML frames and HTML pages as per design provided by designer.
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects.
- Development of websites and e-modules as per the requirement by coordinating with designer and Tech team.
- Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like – HTML and programming.
- Strong working knowledge on CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5
- Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery
- Knowledge on different creative design formats like AI/PSDs
- Mentor and review junior web designers
- Participate in Internal client calls to understand and discuss proposed solution.
- Any graduate with 4+ years of relevant experience in website responsive
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Responsive website development.
- Experience in any framework preferably Bootstrap.