SalaryUp to 28 LPALocationChennaiIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Associate Solutions Architect – Front-end – Strong UI Tech person aspiring or just starting off with Architect
An IP-driven IT Services, Digital Transformation, and Consulting company, that serves a global clientele. While it is a young, agile, and flexible company, it is also a part of a multibillion-dollar global conglomerate that operates in diverse industry sectors.
- Title / Role: Director – Associate Solutions Architect
- Reporting to: Enterprise Solution Architect
- Location: Chennai
Role & Responsibilities:
A mixed role – primary is individual contributor, but maybe 15-20% UI team members mentoring and guiding support needed.
Overall, 10-12 years of experience, relevant experience 8+ years at least in Sr Tech Lead / Architect role.
- Experience developing multi-channel, mobile-responsive, and mobile-adaptive UI
- Broad experience in JS-based UI technologies: Angular, Bootstrap, Foundation, FlexBox, FlexGrid.
- Familiarity with Component-based architecture such as React.
- Experience in enterprise or SaaS development
Also, some background on the enterprise
- Commercial Lending Product based out of New York.
- Legacy platform being modernized by TVS Next into Azure-based modernized, Microservices oriented, DevOps(agility) enabled delivery across .NET, Salesforce, and Data engineering tracks.
Tech interview for validity for skills; interview with Reporting Manager to ascertain fitment for org and client interview (if necessary)