- LocationSofia, Bulgaria
Antal International is a network of global talent solutions experts, with a vast presence spanning over 140 offices in 35 countries. Antal International has established a strong presence in the Bulgarian market since its inception in 2005 and opened a new office in 2023. This strategic move demonstrates Antal's dedication to staying at the forefront of the industry and its unwavering commitment to delivering top-notch recruitment solutions.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Audit Associate to join the young and dynamic team of our client, a prestigious auditing firm ranked among the top 6 multinational audit and accounting companies, leader in its segment of clients, and renowned for providing exceptional audit and assurance services. Our client is also a finalist for the 2023 Employer of the Year award in the Business Services category.
As an Audit Associate, you will be assisting experienced audit professionals in performing financial audits and providing valuable insights to clients. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from medium to big companies, gaining a unique exposure to various industries and business practices. This position offers a great opportunity to enhance your auditing skills, develop a deep understanding of financial statements, and contribute to the success of your clients.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and completion of audits according to established timelines and quality standards
- Document audit procedures and findings, ensuring accuracy and clarity
- Collaborate with audit teams to identify control weaknesses, recommend improvements, and provide valuable insights to clients
- Conduct research to stay updated on accounting and auditing standards, regulations, and best practices
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, demonstrating exceptional client service
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Prior experience in accounting or auditing will be considered as a strong advantage
- Experience in auditing is considered a strong advantage
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian and international accounting standards
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with clients and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian
- Proficient in using accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
Our client prioritizes the well-being of its employees, fostering a supportive and friendly work environment, flexible working hours and providing possibility to work remotely. Additionally, they offer comprehensive training, mentoring program, and excellent career growth opportunities.
We appreciate all applications, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We comply with all applicable national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and equal opportunity.
License No: 3529/25.5.2023.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match