SalaryHighly competitveLocationMumbaiIndustryLogistics & Supply ChainJob Description
Job Title: CEO
Reports to: Board of Directors
Industry: Aviation, Airport Cargo & Logistics
ABOUT THE CLIENT
My client is a premier air cargo handling company with offices across major Indian airports. They undertake end-to-end cargo handling for general, sensitive, as well as perishable cargo, providing Airports Services, Cool Chain Logistics and Consultancy Services.
The CEO is responsible to provide overall vision and strategy for the Mumbai operations of the company. Considering the very complex business situations that constantly arise due to macro factors, the CEO is expected to provide vision and an actionable plan to lead the business into future, by marrying best business practices with appropriate technological adoptions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to:
- Entire profit and loss for Mumbai Airport operations with timeline-based milestone achievements in terms of business and revenues
- Achieving significant growth in C&F volumes and revenues y-o-y in line with the Company’s leadership position in the industry
- As a P&L head the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring and achievement of targets in quantitative terms, finalize annual budgets, monitoring performance against budgets on regular basis
- Creating and managing a team which is goal oriented and highly motivated to maintain the Company’s eminent position in the business
- Working closely with other business verticals and the management to achieve overall business goals of the Company
- Cross selling other service offerings of the Company
- Client relationship development and management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Must bring in knowledge of the market and relevant relationships with the customers and Cargo lines.
- Experience of having worked in a cargo for 15+ years
- High on integrity
- An excellent team player and effective communicator across skill levels
- Business focused and proactive
- Cargo background will be an added advantage
Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org