SalaryLocationRomaniaIndustryEnergy, Renewables, Oil & GasJob Description
Our Client is an independent utility consultancy. They procure and manage the energy, water, waste and telecoms requirements for some of the biggest UK brands tendering in excess of £900m worth of utilities each year. By providing jargon free advice, conversations with real people and a time and cost-efficient all-inclusive service, they are the UK's leading cost-saving consultancy.
We are recruiting the role of Contract Administrator
The role is to process transactions on the company’s online CRM database.
Examples include ensuring;
- All new business deals are correctly entered on the system.
- All contract live dates, termination dates and contract statuses are correct at all times.
- Review data on the system to check for errors & inconsistencies.
- Liaising with the sales and other internal departments to provide them with data, information and other status updates.
The role is very data intensive as energy is priced at meter level.
- Provide an administrative assistant to both the Finance, Sales team and Sales Support team ensuring all data on the system is accurate and up to date.
- Work closely with other departments at Advantage – sales teams, account management and Operations.
- Data checklist folder. Ensuring all deals are processed correctly.
- Database management and entry: Ensure all contract details are processed onto the database accurately and efficiently.
- Live dates and Terminations issued/ checked/investigated if needs to and communicated with relevant staff members in a timely manner
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- High proficiency in Excel to Vlookup level.
- Intermediary level: Word, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Maintain composure and communicate clearly to internal and external parties.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
What is on offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- 22 day holiday.
- Occasion trips to the UK.
This is a ‘working from home’ role with "self-employed" basis.
Candidates will need to have broadband download speeds of at least 25 Mbps.
Test link https://www.speedtest.net/
IT equipment will be provided, if required.