SalaryUpto 35 LPALocationHyderabad/SecunderabadIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Summary role description:
Hiring for a D365 POS/CRT Technical Consultant for a global IT Services and Consulting Company.
Our client is a US-headquartered high-end provider of end-to-end platform services and solutions in Microsoft D365 (Retail and Commerce (including CPOS / MPOS and CRT), SCM, Finance, Customer Engagement) and other MS full stack (Azure PaaS, Power Platform, and others) surround services.
- Title / Designation: POS Technical Consultant
- Role type: Lead
- Location: Hyderabad
- Work Type: Remote
Role & responsibilities:
- Analyse, design, build and configure of CPOS/MPOS within D365 Commerce for custom functionality to meet business process and application requirements.
- Nature of the work will involve one or more of the following: complex project module development, support, maintenance, and implementation.
- Create technical design document and other technical deliverables per the project processes.
- Collaborate with the project’s architect and/or integration analyst to understand the design considerations, review designs, align and adhere solutions to industry best practices.
- Responsible for integrating the POS and CRT systems with other business systems to ensure seamless data exchange and end to end business operations.
- Provide technical support in trouble shooting, performance optimization, code modifications for post go-live enhancements.
- work both as an individual member - independently work on your deliverables and complete them on time as well as provide technical guidance to the onsite and offshore developers when required.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, best practices, and feature releases with regards to D365
- 5 - 10 years of hands-on expertise in designing and developing MPOS/CPOS application extensions
- Hands-on expertise in using ASP.NET Web API, Typescript and Knockout Binding
- Strong C# programming skills for developing CRT/CPOS/MPOS methods.
- In-depth knowledge of D365 Retail POS, Retail Server, CRT, CPOS & MPOS configuration, development, D365 Retail architecture and Retail extension model
- Experience in working on third party API integrations with CPOS/MPOS
- Hands-on expertise in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and WCF Data Services
- Excellent debugging, issue tracking and ability to comprehend large workflows is a must.
- Good database management (RDBMS) skills including, SPs, Functions, Views etc.
- Good understanding of OData Rest API protocol.
- Good understanding of Channel security architecture, authentication process, roles and understanding token issue process.
- 3 Technical Interviews
- HR Discussion
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match