SalaryLocationStockholmIndustryEducation & GovernmentJob Description
- Define and create data flows to integrate data into systems and databases;
- Perform data validations and support the process of data quality management in collaboration with the data steward;
- Define, prepare, execute and test data transformations and data migrations (historical data; tool migration);
- Support the development of metadata defining new/updated data collections, data storage, data flows, data analysis and reporting;
- Support the data cleaning process by gathering requirements from the data stewards, implementing the cleaning, implementing the testing and validation of the cleaning tasks, and ensuring the best and reliable quality for outputs preparation;
- Together with data stewards and stakeholders, define the analysis needed;
- Create the required analysis using the ETL tool EME.
- University degree with minimum 3 years of experience in data management and analysis or non-university degree with minimum 5 years of experience in data management and analysis;
- At least 3 years of experience in data quality assurance, including experience in performing data quality analysis and data validation;
- At least 2 years of experience in data warehousing (modelling, loading, tuning);
- At least 3 years of experience in handling large, complex data sets;
- At least 3 years of experience in using ETL tool FME (additionally the ETL tool Knime) to create and manage data flows, data migration, data manipulation and aggregation;
- Training in the ETL tool FME (additionally in the ETL tool Knime);
- Training in SQL and T-SQL;
- Experience with external user support through helpdesk;
- Professional experience in a multicultural and multilingual context;
- Excellent command of English language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English
Is this your profile or is your profile matching most of our requirements?
Then don’t waste any time, send us your application and become a part of this great team of professionals!
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org