SalaryLocationGalwayIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
What You’ll Do
- Work closely as a SDET, on releases for SOTI Products.
- Create Feature Files & Develop Test in BDD.
- Review Code & Identify gaps while implementing BDD.
- Do Code Review & Gap Analysis.
- Work on reduce regression and quicker releases.
- Work on End to End Product Release Cycle
- Work closely with Product Managers/ Development Managers / Developers/ QA & Scrum Masters to test product & and manage the test execution to achieve high quality.
- Help team with Technical Training and enhance skills.
- Participate in all Agile Rituals like Sprint Planning/Grooming/Estimates/Demo. Provide Timely feedback, reports to leadership teams on Quality of the product.
Experience You’ll Bring
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4-8 years of experience as a software developer or QA developer in test
- Hands-on coding experience in C#
- Hands on experience of writing BDD and knowledge of Cucumber, SpecFlow
- Experience with Microsoft Test manager
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with automated web test tools and frameworks. Ex. automated page validation for identifying deal URLs, images, etc.
Nice to have
- ElasticSearch 6+
- GoCD, Jenkins
- Git, Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux platforms
Is this your profile or is your profile matching most of our requirements?
Then don’t waste any time, send us your application and become a part of this great team of professionals!
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com