SalaryLocationFrankfurt, Leeds, Reading, Germany, Europe, United KingdomIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
strengthen their quality and regulatory compliance function by seeking an experienced quality professional to work within their sales and services business across Europe.
The role will be task to develop and implement a regional wide quality system and focus of driving compliance across the group where you will be responsible for managing group wide projects, whilst managing internal and external audits as well as being the group’s focal point for all compliance issues,
- Management, support and further development of the employees in quality management for the development of integrated management processes
- Planning, implementation and further development of the quality management system DIN EN ISO 9001, 13485, FDA QSR 21CFR820, corporate quality management system and other relevant legal and normative conditions
- Consistent further development of the quality principles and strategies as well as the quality goals
- Supervision of the specialist departments in sales and service in all questions of quality management as well as internal communication of quality and regulation decisions and customer services
- Planning, trust and monitoring internal and external audits as well as analysis of the audit results for trends and consequences of the audit findings