SalaryCompetitive Salary PackageLocationEurope, RomaniaIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Antal International – Iasi office – is looking for passionate Embedded Software Engineers for their client: a multinational company specialized in design and manufacturing of electronic systems and devices for the automotive, home appliance, HVAC, Energy and other applications. Location: Iasi, Romania.
• Strong knowledge of C programming and debugging skills in an embedded environment;
• Previous experience in coding or testing firmware for embedded systems;
• Experience in architecture design and implementation of embedded software applications;
• Strong Knowledge of layered software structure;
• Strong knowledge of automotive communication network (CAN, LIN, etc...);
• Good electronic skills (electronic schematic comprehension);
• Good knowledge of automotive diagnostic protocols (particularly UDS);
• Ability and experience in analyzing system/software requirements;
• Proficiency in debugging embedded systems using JTAG, Oscilloscopes, and similar lab equipment;
• Knowledge and experience in software testing and reliability management;
• Knowledge of automotive quality standards and their proponents (ISO26262, MISRA, OSEK etc.);
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture is a big plus
• Previous experience with CAPL C-based programming language;
You will find here a great place to work with an attractive package and flexible hours. You will have the chance to learn from the best and continuous leader’s encouragement.
Please apply here or send your CV at email@example.com.