SalaryCompetitiveLocationCataluña, SpainJob Description
You will be responsible for safeguarding the company's assets, ensuring the reliability of accounting accounts and information systems, and ensuring compliance with external regulations and internal policies and code of conduct. You will also lead internal control and internal audit. Additionally, you will be the specialist in corporate law, companies, and commercial contracts. You will also coordinate audits and provide compliance training to the company's personnel. You will need to focus heavily on the strategy to ensure the company's success.
• Work on the risk map of the group and ensure that plans are defined to minimize risks.
• Ensure the robustness of the company's key processes and indicators to achieve the defined strategy.
• Define and review group policies and conduct internal audits in all areas of the company to ensure compliance.
• Ensure regulatory and financial compliance of the group.
• Share responsibility, along with the responsible person in the relevant area, for the audits required by legal requirements.
• Seek external auditors and coordinate financial audits, being the point of contact.
• Define, review, update, and communicate the crime prevention plan.
• Ensure the proper functioning of the ethical channel.
• Provide training and education in compliance to the company's personnel.
• Identify and manage potential conflicts of interest and other ethical issues related to the company's activities.
• Represent the company before authorities and competent bodies in compliance and internal control matters.
• Advise the company on corporate law, companies, and commercial contracts.
• Review and negotiate contracts and commercial agreements to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
• Act as a liaison with local lawyers from subsidiaries.
• Ensure compliance with legal formalities of subsidiaries (boards of directors, shareholder meetings, deeds, records...).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Law with active membership in a legal association.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar positions, preferably in the industrial sector.
• Advanced knowledge in compliance, finance, corporate law, companies, and commercial contracts.
• Knowledge of applicable regulations in the industrial machinery sector.
• Preferably a double degree in Law and Business Administration, as well as an MBA.
• Experience in M&A or due diligence.
• Ability to work in a team and lead projects.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong sense of ethics and responsibility.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match