SalaryLocationMadridIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our client is one of the most relevant online banks across the world. They are expanding across regions and improving technologies to make processes more efficient and customer oriented. Social and diversity are the DNA of the company. Flexibility, adaptation, continuous improvement, life balance are key in company’s cultural definition.
Integrator lead is the corner stone for any questions and issues related to how Technology works from both a business and technical perspective. Partnering with technical product owners to translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes, provide clarifications and solve issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates and reviews requirements, specifications and technical design documents that respond to user stories and projects specifications.
- Provide clarifications and solve issues within and across the teams on specific architectural topics. Understands the architectural framework, designs solutions to new requirements that adhere to the approved framework and is able to discuss it with the Architecture team.
- Partners with DevOps and developer teams to build system functionality and quality attributes.
- Support on-demand DevOps teams to design technical solutions, ensuring adherence to standards and best practices.
- Participates in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Telecommunications.
- 5+ years of systems analysis / programming experience.
- Hands-on experience working on Java / J2EE technologies and distributed application environments (+4 years minimum), delivering, and implementing large solutions at scale, preferably in a banking environment.
- Experience in API design, in online high availability systems.
- Experience working on cloud environments (1-2 years), preferred AWS.
- Technical knowledge of retail banking back-end integrations.
- Sound knowledge on systems architecture models and paradigms. The Integration Lead is the technical owner and the go-to person for the integrations and IT Products they provide support to.
- The Integration Lead owns the code within its IT Product. As such, it ensures it adheres to design quality and standards and performs as expected in time and quality.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of iterative software development methodologies, Scrum or Kanban primarily.