SalaryCompetitive Salary PackageLocationRomaniaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal International Iasi Office is looking for a motivated and talented Junior Pattern Maker to work in an international company that has its Manufacturing Headquarter in Roman, Neamt County.
In this interesting role, you are responsible to grade production patterns of all garments for the factory.
This job requires the candidate to:
- Analyze MTs (Measurement Tables) and ensure all pertinent POMs are included on graded MT
- Grade patterns for production
- Measure samples to prepare for fittings
- Ability to work in 3D for making pattern corrections, adjustments, updating colorways, adding trims/fabrics
- Obtain all deadlines on time
- Ensure patterns are production-ready
- Understand and give feedback on how to achieve better efficiencies for consumptions
- Work well in cross-functional teams
The following skill-set is necessary for the role:
- Bachelor’s or trade degree in pattern making
- Good IT knowledge (Illustrator, Modaris, Browzwear, 3D, PLM systems)
- Detail-oriented and a quick, but accurate working manner
- Very good language skills in English
Are you interested to work within a dynamic, fast-changing with strong ability for advancement? Send us your complete application at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving it.