SalaryLocationBrusselsIndustryEducation & GovernmentJob Description
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- University degree with minimum 9 years of IT experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge in Web development and experience in the products used for developing the Web applications: PHP/Symfony, MySQL, eUI/Angular and Python;
- Knowledge in the field of financial forecasting and document management as well as contact management;
- Technical knowledge of HRS, XML-RPC and the ODOO API are considered strong assets;
- Technical curiosity and flexibility is required as well as teamwork spirit and ability to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural environment;
- Knowledge of PM2 methodology and agile practices;
- Knowledge of the CITnet studio (Confluence Wiki, JIRA and Subversion, Git/bitbucket) as project development's supporting toolset;
- Knowledge of French and English (at least level B2 in both language).
Benefits: 410 eur/day
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Is this your profile or is your profile matching most of our requirements?
Then don’t waste any time, send us your application and become a part of this great team of professionals!
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org