Back to Jobs
SalaryUp to 30LPALocationChennaiIndustryTechnologyJob Description
- Closely works with product owners, understand business needs, make them understand technical possibilities, and collaboratively shapes up roadmap.
- Closely works with tech leads in guiding them realizing the roadmap and helping them if they struggle in certain areas.
- Identifies architecture that supports change but controls complexity.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple products.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and drives implementing effective solutions.
- Mentors developers in grooming them in line with business needs.
- Keeps up with the emerging technology trends and aligns our products accordingly.
- Takes ownership of technology side of the products and ensures they are performing well in the live environment.
- Takes ownership of the product evolution, and ensures it is shaping up according to the overall vision.
- Keeps an eye on greater reusability.
- Female candidates are highly preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in building web applications
- Proficient in system design and architecture. Someone who can look at deficiencies of the system quickly.
- Good handle on OOPS design patterns. Understanding in Functional Programming is a plus.
- Good at data structures and algorithms.
- Good with MySQL and NoSQL databases. GraphDB knowledge is a plus.
- Good exposure to AWS Cloud Platform.
- Good at estimation techniques.
- Good at TDD and modular code development.
- Good at functional automation in browsers using selenium, puppeteer etc.
- Good handle on PHP. Other languages are a plus.
- Good handle on Dockers and deployment automation using them.
- Good understanding and experience in building RESTFul APIs. Experience in microservices is a plus.
- Good at coding. Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Good at negotiation.