Back to Jobs
Regular Developer Engineer C/C++ / Remote
SalaryLocationEastern Europe, RomaniaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
- Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system.
- Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer.
- Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
- Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications.
- Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions.
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes.
- Mentorship for new comers and junior developers.
- BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
- Excellent level of CC++
- Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
- Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own implementation
- Experience with Autosar, Linux, socket programming, Yocto, Automake, CMake, Bash Shell, Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Automotive experience (CANoe),
- IPC - dbus, pipe, queue.
Nice to have:
- GDB, GoogleTest.