Back to Jobs
Salesforce Service Architect
SalaryUpto 35 lpaLocationPuneIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
• 8-12 years of experience in SalesForce.com project implementation with an emphasis on Salesforce Field Service Lightning implementations.
• Should have 2+ years of experience in designing & implementing SFDC Field Service Lightning solutions.
• Should possess FSL architecture, implementation, and rollout experience.
• Should be able to understand client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements. Should have work experience in building proposals and articulate the solution to clients.
• Full life cycle implementation and support, hands-on technical knowledge, and architecture solution required
• Able to quickly build the demo or POCs to showcase internal & external stakeholders
• Should hold SalesForce.com certifications and good knowledge of Force.com platform (i.e. Visual force, Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Integration etc.)
• Highly experienced in REST, SOAP API.
• Collaborate with external teams on integration and Establish integration standards for complex integrations.
• Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution.
• Works closely with the Software Implementation Technical Architects to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
• Able to work well in a cross-functional environment, effective communication with business users in understanding requirements and providing solutions Provide overall salesforce architecture guidance to align with enterprise Architecture
• Able to articulate well and fluency in English is a must