SalaryLocationUkraineIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
• Develop, improve and streamline our global B2B platform
• Take operational responsibility for the services that you and your team are building
• Stay up to date with related modern technologies and trends
• Collaborate closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
• Mentor and develop more junior team members
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have good communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
• A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field.
• Solid experience (minimum 5 years) as a Developer/Senior Developer in web applications with SOA.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Expert in PHP development with Symphony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman.
• Have mastered test automation and worked in the continuous integration environment.
• Understands application security and scalability aspects.
• Experience with Java, NodeJS as well as modern frontend development tools would be plus.