SalaryLocationGalwayIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
What You’ll Do
- Architectural design of SOTI’s products; hands-on code and design major components of the architecture, including APIs, services, user interface, and middleware
- Own and drive non-functional features (performance, security etc.) of the product, bring them from ideation to completion
- Advocate, document, and enforce best engineering practices, design and implementation principles, and coding standards; drive high quality in all phases of software development.
- Assist development teams with design review; suggest innovative solutions targeting large-scale performance, security, and fast delivery; develop prototypes and proof of concepts; enforce compliance with design and security.
- Identify technical debt; assist development teams with technical debt elimination.
- Collaborate with senior management, product, support, and other technical teams, collect requirements, define and communicate product technical strategy, architecture, and design.
- Create and maintain an architecture roadmap, principles, policies, and procedures, a repository of design artefacts (solution architecture, high- and low-level designs)
- Help in growing technical expertise in SOTI; mentor and educate developers as well as quality assurance specialists
- Proactively keep a tab on emerging technologies, evangelize and lead adoption throughout the teams
- Have fun, with all of the above!
Experience You’ll Bring
- Expertise in Computer Science with an excellent understanding of math, algorithms, data structures, design patterns and software architecture, and the ability to understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves.
- 10+ years of combined experience architecting, designing, and implementing multi-tiered software applications
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of relational data models, SQL (MS SQL server) and NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with ElasticSearch
- Good knowledge of designing and deploying applications in AWS or Azure
- Good knowledge of CI/CD process and integration of SonarCube for code coverage
- Experience working on complex business problems and identification of technical solutions that are flexible and creative
- Highly proficient in software architecture patterns and documentation
- Problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Deep experience in agile software development life cycle, practices, and tools (coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes, QA)
- You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude and a positive mindset
- Strong education in Computer Science/Math is preferred
Is this your profile or is your profile matching most of our requirements?
Then don’t waste any time, send us your application and become a part of this great team of professionals!
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com