SalaryLocationGalwayIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems using Angular, C# and .NET
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable, and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code, solid principles and contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Support the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of database support tools and applications.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects.
- Automate, including writing unit and integration tests. Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, deliverables and collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Successfully complete assigned training
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences and participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities.
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
- Have fun, with all of the above!
- Expertise in Computer Science with an excellent understanding of math, algorithms, data structures, design patterns and software architecture, and the ability to understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves
- Demonstrable versatility in various front-end and back-end technologies, while your passion is in front-end;
- Hands on 3 - 5 years of experience in the software industry, preferably with product companies.
- Hands on experience in Angular 2.0+, and REST APIs
- Experience in writing test cases for client-side code (Karma / Jasmine / ng-mocks / ngx-translate-testing).
- Experience working with HighCharts is a bonus
- Understanding of server-side technologies e.g. ASP.Net. .Net Core, Web APIs is a bonus
- Experience with location based services and mapping providers is a bonus
- You are eager to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others;
- You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude and a positive mindset;
- Strong education in Computer Science/Math is preferred
Is this your profile or is your profile matching most of our requirements?
Then don’t waste any time, send us your application and become a part of this great team of professionals!
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com