Back to Jobs
Sr. Technical Project Delivery Engineer
- The Data Factory Engineer (DFE) owns delivery of engagements to clients – from requirements to deployment – and is a key person in the operational relationship with the client.
- The role requires to develop project plan with the Client Delivery Engineer as the engagement is being scoped. The DFR then manages that plan’s execution by the Data Engineering, Data Science, and Technology staff – jointly formed into a dedicated Client Delivery team.
- The DFE must have a passion around data engineering technology and understand how it is run as a solution. The DFE must also expertly represent the client’s voice inside the business. It is the DFE that knows the client value being delivered by the platform, and is continuously asking her-/his-self if the team’s work is remaining true to that target.
- In managing project delivery, the DFE drives the dedicated Data Factory team to ensure we deliver on-time and with quality. The DFE is a role model of the awareness, discipline, and leadership needed to guide a diverse set of developers through a complex project.
- Following deployment, the DFE oversees the running solution and ensures client service level agreements are operationally met. In coordination with the Commercial Team, the DFE actively pursues new opportunities to grow the number of use cases that the client is running on the platform.
- The quality of the DFEs is what makes the business a best in class delivery-oriented product firm. Looking for individuals that are not just excellent project or account managers, but who also wish to shape the culture of their organization.
- Ideally you would have experience working in a tier one technology firm like Accenture and IBM.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing and delivering projects for a bank or an insurance company – particularly involving implementation of the modern pipeline driven data architecture.
- World-class delivery mindset; the desire to bring technology to life.
- Experience dissecting problems, designing solutions and facilitating change.
- Experience translating scope into requirements and creating implementation plans.
- Experience working both in Agile and Waterfall teams.
- Experience in leading and managing delivery from an off-shore team or cross-functional / virtual teams in general.
- Account management skills in a project and business as usual setting.
- Understanding of, and indeed passion for, data engineering and ecosystem processes and technology.
- Understanding of bank and insurance core processes and analytics.
- Experience with multiple national business cultures, for this global role, is a plus.
- Written and verbal command of English.
- Vigilant desire for projects to deliver value to their clients.
Why is this an ideal opportunity?
- Work for a Company that will revolutionise the Risk industry.
- Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally.
- Capitalise on an unparalleled career progression opportunity.
- Build technical development skills in an industry with a significant growth potential (both in India and globally).
- Learn structured problem-solving and pyramid-based communication skills.