Technical Sales Manager – Feed Additives
UK & Ireland
Our client is a progressive, science-based company that specializes in the protection of nutrients and feed additives designed to improve feed efficiency and reduce production costs in animal agriculture. They have continuously improved microencapsulation technology and developed new innovations to provide solutions for the animal production industry. They operate internationally directly or through a network of distributors.
They are presently looking for a Technical Sales Manager – Feed Additives to look after the Uk & Irish markets. This role will be responsible for selling product/solutions and providing tech sales support to current and prospects, demonstrating their product efficacy and establishing long term relationships.
- Represent the organization in a professional manner that provides assurance of the company’s reliability to customers.
- Sell and promote the products portfolio in UK and Ireland at premixers, mineral feed manufacturers and feed compounders
- Provide technical support to customers and resolve customer/product tech problems in the countries
- Expansion/development of our animal nutrition business in UK and Ireland
- Min. 5+ years of commercial experience with a proven track record in sales, experience with feed additives is a plus
- Strong understanding of the feed business structure across UK and Ireland
- Knowledge of UK and Ireland (culture, structure etc.)
- Feed formulation knowledge is a plus
- English mother tongue or perfect fluency
- Team working, including interactions with other departments (Marketing, Sales, R&D, quality control, etc.)
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and determinate appropriate action in conjunction with the sales team
- You know all actors and resources and gather all relevant information about the customers
- You develop and execute a strategic business plan for the countries
- Excellent presentation skills
- Use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Position based in UK or Ireland, in Home Office. Frequent travel (50% plus) is requested. Most of the travel will be domestic although some international might be requested according to the current pandemic situation.