SalaryUp to 40 LpaLocationHyderābādIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Summary Role Description:
UX Architect will not only be able to understand our business requirements, but will also be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, surveys, and translating them into storyboards, user flows, site maps, customer journey maps and prototypes.You will also be expected to design the overall flow of the product, and continuously iterate for a great user experience.
Our client is a SaaS technology. This platform has already added 30+ global clients till date, across multiple domains like Engineering and Construction, Energy & Utilities, Government, Legal, and SCM & Logistics. The company has ramped up to a strength of 40+ and has also achieved prestigious industry recognitions.
- Title / Designation: UX Architect
- Location: Hyderabad
Desired Skills Set:
- 10+ Years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions such as enterprise applications. Solid understanding of user research activities and techniques, when to use each, and how to perform.
- Advanced ability in transforming user research into actionable user experience enhancements.
- Advanced skills in all UX-based design deliverables including information architecture, interaction design, user personas, customer journeys, user scenarios, wireframes, prototypes, business process flows, and detailed user interface specification.
- Advanced knowledge of user-centered design principles, best practices, methodologies, and approaches across all digital experiences including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Advanced communication, organization, and team interaction skills.
- Experience in creating and facilitating workshops with cross-functional partners.
- Solid skills with UX design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, Figma, or others.
- Understanding of digital technologies and associated accessibility standards (Web Technologies and Mobile application Guidelines).
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Are self-motivated to take up a high degree of ownership.
- Act as a UX thought leader and a key member of a cross-discipline team including other experience designers, developers, business analysts, creative visual designers, and product managers.
- Evaluating and analyzing requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Enjoy complex problem-solving
- Champion simple and cohesive customer experience across digital experiences.
- Create the UX design across all touchpoints (mobile, tablet, web, etc.) ensuring the delivered experiences result in an extremely simple, intuitive, engaging, utility-driven user experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Actively work with other designers to estimate UX activity, delivery estimates, and timelines for deliverables.
- Partner with product managers to effectively manage issues and risks while ensuring the user experience integrity is upheld throughout the delivery.
- Ability to do competitor & market benchmarking.
- Ability to get user feedback and provide data points.
- Create and facilitate design thinking workshops with cross-functional partners to better understand the needs and experiences to achieve business goals.
- Be a partner in an Agile workflow, representing UX and customer needs.
- Use UX knowledge and creativity to determine the right user research activities based on product needs/requirements.
- Empathize with customer pain points and create solutions that address them.
- Clearly articulate design decision-making process to business partners and executives.
- Troubleshoot UX problems.
Assessment & interview process:
- 2 rounds of technical interviews
- 1 Managerial Round.