SalaryConfidentialLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Reporting to the Project Manager and Data Ops Manager in Romania, the Data Ops Engineer will have to communicate with the Data Analyst and Data Profiler in order to implement custom ingestion strategies into
the stage layer of the data warehouse. The Data Ops Engineer will be responsible for automating the
ingestion of source data.
- Automate data mappings and business process logic;
- Automate technical logic;
- Test automation;
- Debug automation;
- Publish ingestion strategies;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Good communication skills;
- Proven understanding of SQL database querying;
- Proven expertise in scripting using Python;
- Knowledge of software development best practices;
- Proven understanding of REST/SOAP APIs;
- Proven understanding of data warehousing concepts like landing & staging interfaces, idempotent operations, etc.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel;
- Proven basic knowledge regarding data models, database development;
- Represents a plus experience with any of the following: Power Query, PowerShell, Snowflake, Power BI Desktop.
- B.S. in Computer Science / Management Information Systems