SalaryCompetitive Salary + BenefitsLocationAfricaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Job Title: Director, Digital Banking
Industry: Financial Services Institution
Location: Cote D’voire
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
Define, Coordinate and Supervise the activities of the Digital Banking Department through the development of financial products and services to promote true financial inclusion via Digital Banking
- Define the strategy and commercial policy of the Digital Banking activity (Retail and Corporate)
- Develop and implement a global Digital Banking action plan in relation to the business
- Establishment of precise performance models and an execution plan for the short, medium and long term
- Participate in the definition of the Digital Banking budget and its distribution by activities to achieve objectives
- Management of the Digital Banking Team
- Design digital financial products to reach the mass market segment.
- Plan and anticipate technological developments in digital banking and position the bank accordingly.
Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Management, with at least 10 years of experience in a management position in Banking / Telecom / Digital Financial Services.
- Very good knowledge of Digital Financial Services and/or Banking and/or Telecom sector
- Very good knowledge of Retail Banking and related products
- Very good knowledge of Distribution Channels
- Control of the economic, financial and social environment of the WAEMU zone (financial inclusion)
- Good command of English and computer tools.
- Proven Managerial and Commercial Qualities
- Methodical and rigorous spirit
- Customer and Results Oriented
- Able to work in a challenging environment with good self-control
- Proven leadership
- Integrity, autonomy and sense of ethics