Back to Jobs
Executive Assistant to CEO
SalaryLocationSaudi ArabiaIndustryEnergy, Renewables, Oil & GasJob Description
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.