SalaryLocationEurope, Germany, HamburgIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
Our client is an international company in the cosmetic and wellness industry. To further accelerate growth, they are looking for a
Head of Retail (m/f/d)
based at their head office in Hamburg.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
With your Team, you are ultimately responsible for the development and implementation of global visual merchandising- and retail concepts.
- You will lead the business from a retail perspective and translate the strategic goals into retail operational plans.
- You support the expansion plan by implementing new retail -, brand - and visual merchandising activities.
- You maintain the corporate identity in all shops and all related initiatives.
- You spend time in shops with the local retail shop teams in order to understand and identify business opportunities.
- You develop key initiatives to increase service and value of the retail operation and generate ideas about future retail activities.
- You maintain up to date knowledge of the marketplace, competitors and trends.
- Several years of experience in Retail; preferably including Retail Management
- Leadership und coaching experience
- Good decision-making skills
- Highly solution oriented
- Strong analytical, numeric and communication skills
- Excellent English & German command
- Mobility – the job entails frequent travel
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, then please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period