Back to Jobs
IT Solution Architect
SalaryLocationBelgium, BrusselsIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our client, an important European actor in Utilities located in Brussels, is looking for an IT Solution Architect
- Act as team member of the Architect team in close and deep collaboration with Internal Software Development (ISD) team, that supports the business in providing IT solutions that are fit-for-purpose.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge & overview of the application landscape used within the organization.
- Understand, analyze and challenge the business needs.
- You can spot potential issues from miles away and suggest alternatives to still reach the intended goal.
- Before the start of a project, you make a first assessment by defining a high-level solution in cooperation with the Enterprise Architects and give a guess-estimate (Define phase).
- You craft a well-defined end-to-end IT solution in close collaboration with the IT delivery team considering business and operational needs i.e. functional and non-functional requirements.
- You design the IT solution aligned with the target architecture defined by the Enterprise Architect.
- You support the IT solution development, testing, implementation and go-live.
- You will help measure and increase our development velocity by identifying opportunities to reduce the effort and improve the quality of our solutions.
- You will exchange knowledge and coach others to help each project to be a success.
- You keep yourself updated on the market trends and innovation.
- Experience in capturing and refining business requirements
- You have proven experience with system integrations and architectural design of software applications.
- You have proven experience in designing and delivering complex software solutions in production using different architecture patterns such as: Distributed systems; Real-time systems; Industrial control software; ETL pipelines; Event-driven systems; Asynchronous web applications
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language
- You demonstrate creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities.
- You are used to work in a mix of Linux and Windows.
- Having worked with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS or alike.
- Experience with DevOps tools (such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins etc…) is a must-have.
- Agile mindset specially working in Scrum way.
- You communicate fluently in English (oral and written). French and/or Dutch are an asset
Contact: Pierre Dagneau - firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 477 21 65 20