SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Maintain and develop market expert knowledge in terms of quantitative and qualitative data (customer needs, local healthcare strategy, competition, technologies and applications)
- Organize and co-ordinate training and support activity for new and existing customers and distributors
- Lead local marketing communication activities and develop promotional plans
- Maintain and build solid business relationship with strategic key opinion leaders
- Organize and co-ordinate product launch activities, align them with local market dynamics
- Work closely with distributors' representatives to promote PT products throughout region Build, monitor and analyze market share data by key- business segments for the clinical market
- Gather, monitor and analyze information on competition
- Interfaces with the EMA product and inventory management teams to leverage an effective support to the local market
- Experience in sales and good understanding of the strategic selling process
- Educational background and professional experience in the clinical market segment
- Proven business analyst skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong strategic thinking and can create competitive breakthrough strategy.
- Strong presentations skills
- Good communication skills to work effectively with all levels both in and across the organization.
- Action and result oriented in a highly competitive market
- Good understanding of project management
In addition to an excellent basic salary, commission scheme and top level benefits package, this global company will offer you the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading medical device manufacturers where you can take personal responsibility for your career growth and development.
Reply to Maria. Michel@antalrussia.com