SalaryLocationAfrica, Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Eastern EuropeIndustryManufacturingJob Description
Our client is looking for recent Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics or Production Engineering discipline or any equivalent degree open to work in Africa are Analytical and sensitive to numbers, trends and ready to undergo a training program for the certification of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt. Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills experience.
• To investigate, analyze and recommend solutions to drive process improvements, quality and cost improvements using Lean/Six Sigma principles.
• To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategies
• Responsible for maintaining project hopper, ensure timelines and define and meeting savings goals.
• Incumbent would be expected to cross train with the technical engineers and be able to understand critical to quality and customer requirements.
• Work with the manufacturing team and implement the Lean Concepts like Waste Reduction, Process mapping, Value Stream mapping, mistake proofing
• Develop and execute DMAIC projects from phase to phase
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPointApply Now