Back to Jobs
Manager - Accounts
SalaryLocationMumbaiIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
- Mandate exposure of working with Real Estate or Infrastructure firms is required.
- Booking of revenue, expenses, provisions, fixed assets, foreign exchange transactions, payables, receivables, bank receipts / payments. Bank, Vendor & Debtors reconciliations, branch accounting, Inter-Company reconciliation, vendor payments & employee reimbursements, Travel advances & settlements.
- Monthly & Quarterly closing of General Ledger balances, Trial balance & financial statements Getting Tax, Statutory & Internal Audit done. MIS Related - Actual vs. Budget Variance Analysis, Monthly Sales / Revenue analysis & expenses trending analysis, Debtors & Creditor’s ageing analysis, Monthly Balance Sheet, weekly actual & projected Cash Flow.
- Computation of tax, preparation of monthly summary of TDS for deposit, Verification of investment proofs for tax computation.
- Preparing annual Form 16 and quarterly TDS returns.
- Preparing and finalization of Balance Sheet with Auditors and management.
- Preparing various Payroll related monthly MIS reports as per requirement.
- Accounting of Accounts payable, verification of invoices, vendor’s management, payments as per credit terms, vendor reconciliation.
- Travel accounting, booking of provisions, Intercompany reconciliations, Branch Accounting.
- Booking of sales invoices, collection entries, and debtor’s ageing control.
- Preparation of Scrutiny Assessment Replies
- Handling TDS Compliance (TDS Deposit, TDS Returns, TDS Demands, filing corrections of TDS Returns, TDS Notices, 15G/H returns)
- Preparation and filing of 15CA and 15CB.
- CA with 6+ years of post-qualification experience in Accounts and Finance, preferably from a real estate industry.
- Establish systems controls and procedures for financial and accounting systems to achieve corporate objectives.
- Should be a self-starter and able to handle the team of 3-4 executives
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and power point.
Nice to have- Knowledge of RERA