Back to Jobs
SalaryUpto 40 LPALocationIndia, HyderābādIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Scientist/Data Scientist or similar role
- Ability to choose an appropriate tool based on requirement and to compose different ML components and create new service/product.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow & Keras or PyTorch and libraries like Scikit-learn.
- Word embedding such as Word2Vec & Sentence2Vec, Wav2Vec
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques for supervised & unsupervised learning, e.g., CNN's, DNN's & RNN's
- Knowledge of relational databases (e. g. MS SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e. g. MongoDB), C#, ASP.Net, Angular Framework, and REST APIs & JSON
- Experience working on Agile Methodologies.
- Strong in fundamentals of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning algorithms, models, and principles.
- Lead and mentor machine learning team
- Research, design, and frame machine learning systems
- Understand business objectives and apply appropriate ML techniques to solve business problems.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Perform machine learning model tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and product teams in implementing/using AI/ML products.
- Manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- Select and implement the right machine learning algorithms
- Select the right training Data Sets for ML model development