SalaryLocationIndiaIndustryFMCG, Retail & E-CommerceJob Description
This role involves working closely working with CEO on varied projects.
Demonstrate exceptional command to ensure successful and timely execution of project proposals through all phases of the project from initiation to monitoring & controlling.
• Take full accountability for the timely delivery and quality of all project deliverables.
• Implementation of project management best practices for all aspects of managing the project including risk assessment, project plan creation, stakeholder identification and management.
• Deliver crisp, timely communications to stakeholders.
• Manage leadership expectations for project deliverables
• Work collaboratively across business units to secure resources and conceptual/strategic buy in for projects
• Seek insights from other key stakeholder groups to ensure their process, system and general operational improvement needs are fulfilled.
• Highly collaborative with ability to lead cross functional and remote project teams
• Customer centric mindset with proven ability to deliver measurable, tangible solutions that generate clear business value.
• Identify risks; develop and execute mitigation and contingency plans independently or with the team. Maintain clear communication with stakeholders with regards to mutual expectations
• Manage end-to-end creative delivery with quality, accuracy of delivery, timeliness, scope management and effort estimations • Able to execute the project plan, implement mechanisms to measure, record progress, and conduct ongoing analysis of variances, risks, and changes, as well as update/revise the project plan and report status.