Our Client is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Our Client is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. Our Client 's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. Our Client extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
They are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions.
We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
If for you being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done, than this is your right opportunity!
Job Title: R&D Senior Software Developer
Location: Galway, Ireland. Relocation and visa sponsorship assistance available for qualified successful candidates.
Our Client’s Research and Development office in Ireland was recently established to explore new technologies and innovative solutions. They strive to go where nobody has gone before. They hire smart people and give them the autonomy to do great work.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently looking for an innovative Software Developer with a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact in his/her previous career.
* You are insanely curious and have a thirst for figuring out new technologies.
* You are a Computer Science expert with a strong understanding of advanced data structures, hashing mechanism, complexity of search, sorting, and you have a high-level knowledge of many sorting algorithms.
Being part of a growing R&D team involved in groundbreaking mobility focused research in the Mobile and IoT sectors, you will be provided with amazing opportunities to work on exciting projects that offer innovative mobile device solutions to our enterprise clients across the world. You will be able to take part in brainstorming and bringing new ideas to the table, which will be rewarded by your professional growth and a motivating career advancement.
What’s in it for you?
A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - the environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. Or Client is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside Our Client’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
The Comp & Ben package – will be adapted to the type and complexity of the role as well as per your own experience and the chosen way to work (relocation/remote). In other words, there is no rigid cap to it while full flexibility.
What You’ll Do
* Take on research and development projects, break down into fundamental elements, explore potential technical paths and propose team approach for architecture and software development elements;
* Understand existing and future product technical challenges and identify solution paths for development; coaching the team along the technical path for optimal solution design;
* Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems in the Mobile & IoT sectors;
Actively contribute in brainstorming and idea generation activities, as well as participate in enhancing/maintaining existing solutions;
* Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables;
* Define and implement best coding practices; proactively keep a tab on emerging technologies;
* Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services;
* Work closely with the manager to ensure the product is evolving according to need;
* Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles;
* Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test;
* Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects;
* Automation, including writing unit and integration tests;
* Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions;
* Constantly update your knowledge and stay up-to-date with advanced technologies to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects, and Have fun, with all of the above!
Experience You’ll Bring
Hands-on experience in software development & solution design preferably with product companies;
Proven track record of successfully making a positive impact as a tech visionary;
Previous R&D experience would be a definite asset;
You have incredible coding skills. Your programming abilities are way above average and you can engage in meaningful conversations about modern technology;
You obsess over server scalability and robustness and your work reflects that;
You are a Computer Science expert with a strong understanding of advanced data structures, hashing mechanism, complexity of search, sorting, and you have a high-level knowledge of many sorting algorithms;
You are constantly investigating new technologies and introducing them into existing products;
You possess a deep knowledge of Microsoft technology stack- .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NETWeb API, SQL Server;
You have excellent understanding of unit test principles, multi-layer architecture, SOA principles and best development practices, as well as previous experience using OOD, Design Patterns, Data Modelling and Storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL);
Understanding/or strong interest in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behavior Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery;
You are eager to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others;
You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude and a positive mindset;
A degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience;