Salary40,000 - 100,000 OTELocationFrankfurt, GermanyIndustryRecruitmentJob Description
Recruitment Professionals Germany (m-f-x) - Trainee to Manager level
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT
Great Basic, Commission & Benefits, Based in Frankfurt
Established in 1993 Antal International is a fully integrated network of more than 140 offices in 35 countries, from Asia through Western, Central and Eastern Europe to Africa and the Middle East.
Antal International is a trusted and reputable industry brand, and well established as the first choice recruiter in many countries
Antal operate a ‘one firm’ concept and ‘can-do’ culture, which is founded on the principles of sharing information, knowledge and experience for the benefit of our global clients from start-ups, scale-ups and Global 2000 companies. We offer a fun, motivated work environment where effort and results are rewarded.
Your responsibilities as either Consultant or Manager will include:
- Business development
- Establishing strong client relationships through Key Account Management and Client Partnering
- Managing a portfolio of assignments via our proven Matrix Portfolio Management system
- Maintaining quality standards with a major focus on delivery, to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicating progress to relevant partners and colleagues
- Searching, selecting and delivery of talent to clients
- Utilising Antal’s unique business development tools to leverage new clients from other offices
For both positions you must have a strong blend of commercial and cultural capabilities:
- Demonstrably strong work ethic
- Freshly graduated to 2 years experience, sales ability is key for those not in a sales role currently.
- Prior recruitment experience is not required. Your focus will be within one of our discipline / skill-based teams of Accountancy, IT Technical or Sales & Marketing.
- Impressive track record of success and an achievement mindset
- Be energetic and focused, with excellent organisational skills
- Fluent in English ideally with a good with understanding of German, other languages a bonus
To discuss how you can contribute and make a difference to an exciting professional environment please call Edward Moore on +49 69 976 75 139 and send your CV to [email protected]
Relocation: Applicants with working permission in Germany who are willing to relocate will also be considered.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match