Back to Jobs
Regional Service Manager
SalaryLocationMumbaiIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Designation: Regional Service Manager
Work Location: Mumbai
Area Coverage: West Zone
Reporting Manager: General Manager -Service
Division: Radiology Medical Equipments
- Manage Breakdown calls in the region for the MIF.
- Attain quick response time and reduce the downtime.
- Through the regional service team arrange installation of new machines as per the commitment.
- Acquire After Service Contract such as CMC & AMC based on the sales and installation records.
- Through the regional service team provide Preventive Maintenance for the MIF under warranty.
- Manage the Service team to handle customer enquiries, complaints and troubleshooting;
- To manage daily activities of each Customer Support Engineer in the region, & evaluate them.
- Manage the MIF and propose the team allocation/relocation if required.
- To Evaluate skills of Regional Service Team and manage the quality of service in the region.
- Ensure proper updating of service records on SIMS/CRM by the regional service team.
- Manage Service & Installation records of the MIF in the region.
- To manage smooth movement of stock of service parts in the region and control the stock.
- To observe & control service expenses of the region and achieve targets on monthly/quarterly.
- To manage their leaves schedule in their respective region.
- To have responsibility of resignation of employees in your respective region.
- Handle ad-hoc projects.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Educational Qualifications: Degree / Diploma in Engineering.
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience at the similar level with managerial experience.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel / CRM Software.
- High level of customer focus and good communication skills with pleasing personality.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with ability to create and manage own schedule.
- Must possess a sense of responsibility and leadership skills.
- Effective Team builder and motivating capability.
- Should be a team player and well versed with man-management skills. Must be adept in handling a team of engineers and coordinators.