- LocationBaku, Azerbaijan
For a globally operating recruiting firm we are looking for the start up team in Baku. The country and the Caucasian region has been developing in most of its sectors have recently seen investment from international players as well as large local organisations. As there is a big shortage of qualified mid to senior senior level staff, a new recruiting player would like to enter the market.
As a senior consultant you will be responsible for developing the recruitment activities in a certain discipline (Finance, Accountancy, Sales, Marketing, IT etc. You will be joining a start up team that will meet with local and international clients on the ground that either want to expand further or would like to make changes to their exisisting set up. The day to day work will include:
- Finding and meeting clients both international and local to understand their recruiting needs and qualifiying their vacancies
- Meeting candidates in your discipline to build a database of the best people in the market
- Closing mid to senior level positions and building a pipeline of vacancies
- Helping both client and candidates to understand how their growth plans can be matched
- Working closely with colleagues from other global offices to discuss job opportunities in Caucasus
- Identifying other service needs such as candidate mapping, salary surveys or staff leasing
The ideal candidate will have worked 3-5 years in sales or recruitment environment and is not scared of talking to new people and generating a new ideas and approaches. You are hands on and ready to work for a start up organisation, where not everything will be set from the start. In return the company offers great earning potential and a global career within its network. A good command of English language and mobility will be required.
For more information please contact the recruiter: Michael Germershausen [email protected]
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match