SalaryLocationSofiaIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Our Client is an USA Multinational IT Company, with a total of ca. 800-1000 developers and the DevSecOps specialists are a part of the software development teams and are responsible for IT security in the development/applications.
The core skills required are:
- DevOps skills in Automation/CI/CD pipelines, Cloud knowledge and some application security knowledge (e.g. a DevOps that wants to continue his career in Security could be an option).
- Experience in DevOps Automation (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience in Cloud
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl or similar)
- Experience (and interest in) Software security/Cyber security
- Working language is English.
- Other Skills:
• Be able to build good working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders, gaining their respect and trust based on your knowledge and professionalism
• Have the ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Promote DevSecOps, leading by example to change existing systems and practices for the better
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Forward looking approach to addressing existing & upcoming security challenges
Ideally we want candidates from Sofia or Bulgaria or EU willing to move there.
The salary budget can be quite flexible for right candidate
This role reports to Information Security Manager
Home Office: at the moment 100%. After Sept. They plan up to 60% Home Office, i.e. 2-3 days in office, 2-3 days Home Office
We can offer a pretty quick interview process, ie. the short listed candidates will have 1 Interview with Hiring Manager and a developer and 1 technical test online (ca. 30 Minutes)