Back to Jobs
SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationIndia, BangaloreIndustryAccountingJob Description
Designation: Service Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- To monitor service engineers activities in their respective zone and day to day management of team as well as coaching the new team members.
- Service Support: Responsible for providing periodic maintenance services (Breakdown/Preventive/Calibration), timely resolution for equipment malfunction, troubleshooting and repair of complex electronic and electromechanical equipment and site service.
- Coordinate with service contractors for maintenance, calibration, validation of service documentation.
- Key Account/Customer Relationship Management: Responsible for building and strengthening customer ties by timely follow – up and support to the customers.
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability and customer satisfaction standards.
- Manage Breakdown calls in the region for the MIF
- Attain quick response time and reduce the downtime
- Through the regional service team arrange installation of new machines as per the commitment
- Acquire After Service Contract such as CMC & AMC based on the sales, installation records in
- Through the regional service team provide Preventive Maintenance for the MIF under warranty &
- Manage the Service team to handle customer enquiries, complaints and troubleshooting;
- To manage daily activities of each Customer Support Engineer in the region, & evaluate their
- Manage the MIF and propose the team allocation/relocation if required
- To Evaluate skills of Regional Service Team and manage the quality of service in the region
- Estimate the cost, time and resources required for providing the desired services.
- Budgetary Planning of annual R&M (Repair and Maintenance) equipment wise, Institution wise for the purpose of budget requirement.
- Analysis of Individual equipment maintenance expenditure incurred in the current Financial Year along with required projection of next financial year.