SalaryLocationBangalore, Chennai, MumbaiIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Role Description: Looking out for a Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer who is proficient in .NET framework 4.x / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server 2008-2016 / WCF / Web Services / WebAPI able to develop new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
About Company: My client is a global leader in cloud-based software for the consumer goods industry. They have developed their Solutions on top of AWS and Salesforce platforms, where the AWS is their legacy platform and salesforce is a 3.5 Years headed by their CTO from a salesforce background.
- Role: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer - .Net MVC Developer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Experience Range:
- Software Engineer - 2 - 4 years
- Sr. Software Engineer - 4 - 6 years
- Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore
- CTC: 2.5X (Fixed)
- Educational Requirements: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE), MSc (CS), MCA
Desired Skills Set:
- Build new systems with .NET framework 4.x / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server 2008-2016 / WCF / Web Services / WebAPI
- Should have hands on experience in MVC Architecture, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008-2016 stored procedures.
- Experience with jQuery or similar technologies.
- Experience in delivering solutions through .NET framework using C#, ASP .NET, XML, Web Service
- Strong grasp of OO principles
- 2+ years of development experience in OO languages such as C# and MVC architecture.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database technologies
- Skilled in representing architectural views of a system using diagramming/modelling tools
- Excellent written, verbal communication and customer interfacing skills
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) & Scrum
- Experience of performing analysis, design, development, and implementation of small/large-scale systems
Nice to Have Skill Set:
- Knowledge on .Net Core is an added advantage.
- Microsoft certified is an added advantage.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to the detail and drive for results.
- Good team player with interpersonal skills.
- Understand the requirements, design and develop business critical applications, ensuring quality of the work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems independently.
- Liaise with the support and development teams in India.
- Communicate effectively to all Stakeholders.
Sourcing Strategy: Naukri, Job Posting.
Assessment & interview process:
Software Engineer (2-4 years):
- 1 round of technical interview
- final HR discussion.
Sr. Software Engineer (4 – 6 years):
- 2 rounds of technical interview
- final HR discussion.