Job description: H.R
· Handling HR issues such as strategic planning, developing supportive HR and organizational strategies, analyzing talent requirements, recruiting and onboarding.
· Ensuring rules and regulations of Statutory Compliance
· Maintain cordial Employee Relations
· Responsible for ensuring appropriate Compensation & Benefits to motivate employees.
· Redesign company policies and procedures as a when required.
· Identify training needs & implement Training & Development Initiatives.
· Ultimately, will ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
Qualities Required -
· Exposure to ISO Systems
· Knowledge of Labour Law
· Exposure to Payroll Software
· Excellent communication skills
· Computer proficiency in MS – Excel, Word, Outlook.