SalaryLocationIndia, GurgaonIndustryTechnologyJob DescriptionJob Purpose: 1. Defines and Executes the Road Map for Software Development as per Customer Needs 2. Leads and guides the Software Development Team in creating innovative solutions for client and business needs 3. Oversees enterprise architecture, contributes to technology strategy, and drives aspects of software development, including development process and methodologies, setting goals, budgets, and timelines for projects.
- Understands Customer Needs related to THRSL products and services and translates them into a software development framework
- Responsible for software development and end-to-end delivery for products and services across the organization
- Stay current with the technology trends, latest development tools, and the best design standards and drives innovation with a systems approach in products and services
- Drive architecture strategy and vision across the entire portfolio of the products
- Leading the team through mentorship and guidance, especially with respect to technological and process challenges
- Develops and deploys standards and procedures to ensure quality is met
- Drives Learnability in the development teams
- Drives Agile SDLC process, CI/CD integration through the product and service life cycle
- Recommends technological development and improve efficiencies
- Converts marketing needs into appropriate technology products and services
- Supports Marketing in technology-based presentations and discussions
- Ensure customer success through software development and deployment
Requisites: Exposure to cutting edge technology. Should have hands-on software development experience in new age technology. Should be able to contribute to intellectual capital through papers, patents etc.
- Solution Mind-set Result Driven Fosters Innovation
- Energy & Drive Result oriented Analytical Approach
- Mentoring Leadership ability
- Cloud Computing & Big Data ML Technologies
- Software Architecture Design
- Strong technical background and hands-on experience architecting and building cloud-based, distributed, and horizontally scalable solutions
- Experience with Computer Vision, Path Planning, Autonomous Navigation
- Experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms, open-source technologies.
- Experience in executing project with SCRUM/Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms, Experience with the technology stack, including AWS, Postgres, Java/Spring, Node.js, and React.js
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.